Ever wanted to blog something, but something but had no access to your PC? I know I did. Although today’s blogging tools had integrated moblog capabilities, to upload your photos from camera phone, it was next to impossible to make coherent blog entry from your handset.
Now the solution for this problem is in sight. Today Sony Ericcsson with Google had announced that they have integrated Google’s Blogger and Search platform capabilities into Sony Ericcsson phones. The handsets will come with a pre-loaded blog application and tight integration to the mobile camera, intuitive automatic set-up for consumers who do not already have a personal blog. The first mobiles to feature this capability will be newly announced K610, K800 and K790 cell phones.
Additionally, Google will become the standard search engine for all new Sony Ericsson Internet-capable phones. Icons leading to Google Web Search have been integrated into the phone user interface and Google search will be available from any page viewed on the handsets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google explains Search on Android
- Google Search by voice available for S60, in Chinese too
- Google Maps 4.0 for BlackBerry features Google Buzz, Search by Voice, and more
- Google launches new Local Search for Mobile
- Google Suggest for mobile comes with universal search features