Ever wanted to know what people really think about you? Or what these girls that you just invited to your table are talking about you? Well you can. And you don’t need any hidden microphones or fancy spying equipment. Here are 7 simple steps to make your cell phone into the ultimate spying device.
All you need is some additional hands free equipment. Nothing fancy, simple wired or Bluetooth headset will do. Now:
- Connect your headset to your mobile phone.
- Go to your phone settings and look for the “Call answering options” (the place for this feature depends on the particular cell phone model).
- You will notice that “Auto Answer” option appears in the settings, whenever hands free equipment (headset) is connected to the phone. Select this option
- You are set. Now, when you want to secretly spy on some conversation, just leave the phone on the table or on your chair or where appropriate. Headset with microphone should be connected to it.
- Make the excuse to leave the room.
- Go out and find another phone to call the mobile phone that you left in the room. Make a call.
- You are done. The handset on the table will answer the call automatically and you will be able to hear the conversations in the room.
A note of caution. When you call your handset, phone’s screen will light up and show the conversation in progress. So it is better to leave the handset with the screen facing down.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple thinks of adding flash memory to headsets to ease new device configs
- AT&T now offering low-end Pantech Breeze
- Apple Hopes to Squeeze More Battery Life Out of iOS Using Dense Lithium Cells
- ‘Enable 3G’ setting in iPhone 2.0 Firmware fake… NOT?
- Google launches calls to phone numbers from Gmail