As we said earlier “thinâ€œ is the new trend. Following in Samsung footsteps and trying to capitalize on slim phone trend started by Motorola RAZR phones, yesterday LG has announced new slim 3G music phone – LG U890.
This sleek 3G WCDMA clamshell features 1.3 megapixel rotating camera, 2.2″ QVGA display, 70MB internal memory for MP3 storage, Bluetooth stereo and is only 1.85 cm thick. It also has special software and external buttons for music player control.
LG-U890 will be available through the global telecommunications service carrier Hutchison in world markets including the U.K., Italy, Austria, Australia, Hong Kong, Sweden and Denmark, according to LG from the end of April.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung SGH-i310. World’s first 8GB Multimedia Smartphone
- Nokia to launch Comes With Music in India
- Nokia 5610 XpressMusic now available from T-Mobile
- SK Telecom and KTF launch DRM-free music service in Korea, LG Telecom to follow
- AT&T intros new music service for $6.99 per month