We already know that Samsung’s trendy answer to LG KG800 Chocolate - Samsung SGH E900 slider phone is coming to Europe in the end of May. Now it seems that Samsung E900 will debut in United States soon after that. Yesterday this trendy slider has been granted approval by FCC.
Apart from it’s good looks Samsung E900 also carries some impressive features. This is tri band GSM/GPRS (900/180/1900MHz) + Edge phone with Bluetooth, 2 megapixel camera with power zoom, Mp3 player, 80MB of internal memory, microSD external memory card slot and TV output .
Samsung E900 has the dimensions of 93 x 45 x 16.5 mm and weights 93 gramms.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung SGH-G600 gets official
- Samsung E950 slider ready for U.S, shipping in Europe
- LG KG291 and LG KE590. Two new i-mode sliders for Europe
- Samsung D900 slimmest slider
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included