Yesterday Samsung has announced SCH-W200 HSDPA slider cellphone for Korean market. This phone is using new high-speed downlink packet access technology and is able to achieve up to .8 Mbps data transfer rates.
Samsung SCH-W200 is using smart “Dual Band Dual Mode (DBDM) that allows this phone to support various 2, 3 and 3.5G services and perform multitasking functions like send/receiving SMS while taking a video call and listening for MP3 file at the same time.
Samsung SCH W-200 weights 115g with dimensions of 99 x 48 x 22.8 mm. This cellphone supports S-DMB TV functions has 2 megapixel camera, MP3 player and external microSD memory card slot.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UMA capable Nokia 8086 is coming to U.S. soon
- Asus J502 Camera Phone with remote SMS control
- Samsung X820 cellphone – slim…slimmer…slimmest!
- Samsung P240 DuoS review (Samsung D780 as well?)
- Removable speakers/earphones for your mobile from LG