Well, Nokia is moving fast getting it’s phones approved by FCC. But Samsung is not sitting still as well. What it claims to be the worlds thinnest cellphone – Samsung X820, announced just last week already managed to pass through FCC approval process today.
Samsung SGH X820 is a really thin and light -6.9 mm, 66 g – “candybar” shaped cellphone that comes with all the features that are a must for high end mobile phone these days. It is a triband GSM/GPRS/Edge phone with mp3 player, 80MB of internal memory, 2 megapixel camera and TV-out port.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung X820 cellphone – slim…slimmer…slimmest!
- 5 new phones: Samsung F200 Music Phone, Samsung F310/ Bang&Olufsen Serenata, Samsung E590, C510L and T729 approved by FCC
- Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9. “The Worlds Thinnest Phone” got Thinner
- Samsung SCH V870 “Platinum Card Phone”
- Samsung D900 slimmest slider