Akihabara News has a report about Samsung’s alternative to Motorola Q smartphone – Samsung SGH-i320. It’s only 11.5 mm thick, has 2.2″ LCD display and 1.3 megapixel camera. It sure looks good and should be a serious competitor to Motorola Q:
And there’s some good news for the U.S. users. It looks like Samsung SGH-i320 has just been approved by FCC. No pictures or users manuals available yet, but from this drawing this phone looks just Samsung SGH-i320:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola 2008 phone line-up. Real or not?
- Samsung P900 TV phone approved by FCC
- Samsung Galaxy S to get Android 2.2 Froyo upgrade… eventually
- Nokia N99 or Nokia N900 successor to N800 Internet Tablet pops up
- IFA 2007 Report: 5 megapixel Samsung SGH-G600 cameraphone