Motorola Buzz ic502 phone for combined Sprint CDMA/Nextel services
Sprint has launched it’s PowerSource offering that combine Nextel Network’s Walkie-Talkie services with data capabilities of Sprint Nationwide CDMA Network. Using PowerSource enabled cellphones Sprint Nextel customers will be able to make voice calls, use all of Nextel’s Walkie Talkie services, send and receive SMS and use GPS Navigation through Sprint network from a single phone.
The PowerSource launch is accompanied with the introduction of new Motorola phones that support all advanced combined network features. One of these phones is Motorola Buzz ic502.
Motorola Buzz ic502 is a rugged, professional grade clamshell, certified for military specifications for dust, shock and vibration. Other features of Buzz ic502 include:
- Color display (65K colors)
- Support for all Walkie-Talkie services like (group, one-touch, speaker and privacy modes)
- Support for Sprint Vision
- Support for location based services through integrated GPS chip
- Direct Talk (off network, to other compatible phones with 6 miles)
- Web and e-mail capable
- JAVA app support
- Productivity tools (calendar, task list, world clock, calculator, memo pad, countdown timer and alarm clock)
- Dimensions: 3.66″ x 2.05″ x 0.87″
- Weight: 4.06 oz
- Battery: Li-Ion Up to 2.8 hours talk time
Motorola Buzz ic502 with Sprint PowerSource will cost you $249 retail and if you sign up for 2 year plan with Sprint, the price will drop to $59.99