If Samsung can shave off 1 millimeter from the “worlds thinnest phone” – Samsung X820, what can it do with a almost twice as thick slider – Samsung D900? Yep, you guessed right, it can shave 2 millimeters from it. The successor to Samsung D900 “slimmest slider” is only 10.9 millimeters thick and will be called Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9.
Featurewise Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9 slider did not change much from it’s predecessor and comes with 3.2 megapixel camera, mp3/video player, digital power amplifier, Stereo Bluetooth, TV-out port, 80MB of internal memory and built-in Micro-SD card slot.
The new Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9 should be introduced during 3GSM Congress in Barcelona.
Source: Mobile Review
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9. “The Worlds Thinnest Phone” got Thinner
- Samsung D900 slimmest slider
- Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9 U600 Slimmest Slider Gets Official
- Samsung SGH D900 “world’s slimmest slider” phone approved by FCC
- Worlds slimmest Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9 U100 Phone is here