Can the mobile phone get any thinner then 6.9 mm Samsung X820 Ultra Edition candybar? Sure. Why not shave off another millimeter from it? And that’s what Korean vendor did with the successor of Samsung X820 cellphone.
Only 5.9 mm thin, this Ultra Edition 5.9 candybar handset has got even better then it’s predecessor. Despite losing 15% in thickness the new tri-band (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9 phone now sports 3.2 megapixel camera, 80 MB internal memory, Bluetooth (A2DP), digital power amplifier, speakerphone, mp3 and video player and TV-out port.
We were unable to find the exact number model for this phone, but our bet is somewhere between Samsung X830 and X850. The phone should be announced in February during 3GSM show in Barcelona and is expected to go on sale this March.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9. The “Worlds Slimmest Slider” Sheds Another 2mm
- Worlds slimmest Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9 U100 Phone is here
- Samsung X820 cellphone – slim…slimmer…slimmest!
- Samsung Soul U900 completes Ultra Edition
- Samsung D900 slimmest slider