When we found out about Samsung “perfume phone” patent we were pretty skeptical that someone will release such a phone.
Apparently Sony Ericsson and NTT DoCoMo did not think this was such a bad idea. Last week they released a new very cool looking handset – Sony Ericsson SO703i – that “relieves stress with aroma”:
Aromatic scents for NTT DoCoMo SO703i phone come from a scented sheets (11 different flavors matching panel designs) that can be inserted into a slot on the panel rear.
Full specs for NTT DoCoMo/Sony Ericsson SO703i are:
And now, that smell-o’phones are here, let’s wait for Samsungs answer to it. Shoud we start preparing our own smell’o tones?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson W600i cellphone review by C-Net
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (SO-01B) goes to Japan via NTT DoCoMo
- Sony Ericsson P5i specs and looks
- Sony Ericsson Robyn and LG GD880 photos show up
- Sony Ericsson launches new panels for Xperia X1: Facebook and Windows Live