It’s no surprise that Steve bragged about patents for the iPhone.
Do you know when the first Apple phone patent was filed and issued? It was filed in 1982 and issued 1985.
And what was patented? Well, Apple phone of course
Check the original patent application here: Apple Phone Patent
Found via: MobileCowboys.nl
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple sues HTC, says 20 iPhone patents are infringed
- First Nokia vs Apple trials to take place in 2012. Nokia apparently wants $1.3 billion from Apple
- Apple patents iPhone’s intelligent keyboard
- LG wants to patent multiple flexible display gadget form factors
- Apple responds to Nokia’s lawsuit with a countersuit