Russians always took their gems seriously. And now they took them to the mobile phones. One of the bigger Russian CDMA operators, SkyLink has teamed with Russian jewelry company “Almaz Holding” to create a unique cellphone.
They started with Ubiquam U300 CDMA EV-DO handset as a basis, put the silver (7.2 gr) mustang drawing on it and added twenty nine 0.01 carat gemstones. This is what they’ve got:
Skylink only has 1 Silver Mustang cellphone for now and it’s not for sale. This gem will be shown off in various trade fairs, mainly in Russia. However the company representative said that they may consider producing a new line of these exclusive cellphones in the future.
Via Mobile Review
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ISSE Monaco Phones – Nokia 8800 in Gold, Platinum and Diamonds
- Ubiquam U520 from Skylink – where CDMA EV-DO and GSM GPRS merge
- $1 million worth of mobile phones stolen in Russia yesterday
- E-Trade preps BlackBerry application for easier stock trading
- All-white Xiaomi MI-2 in the works?