Today we have an official announcement of a new and also very interesting handset - Asus J501 phone.
The list of cool features for Asus J501 include:
- 2.2″ QVGA high-resolution super-sized mirror surface display with a 260,000 color TFT-LCD and support up to 240×320 resolutions
- highly-sensitive two-step auto focus 2 mpx camera shutter which can give 10cm close-ups, video recording and horizontal photos and possibility to connect to a PC via USB as a web camera
- Special software and PC Skype connectivity via Bluetooth – Skype friends list, Skype-in and out, instant messaging; GSM and Skype system switch
Asus J501 is a tri band (GSM 900/1800/1900; GPRS) phone with 2,5-5 hrs of talk and 200 hrs of standby time. It can play all popular media files, has FM radio, can record phone conversations and comes with built-in 5 MB of user memory and MicroSD memory card slot.
Asus J501 weights 100g with a dimensions of 103 x 48 x 16.6mm
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Skype 3.0 for Windows Mobile now out of beta
- Skype 3.0 Beta for Windows Mobile released and available for download
- Truphone brings Skype and Twitter to iPhone and iPod Touch users
- Skype app for Nokia Belle (Symbian) available for download
- Skype will come to BlackBerry too