LG has had quite a success with they LG Chocolate Black Label series. And while we are waiting for a worldwide release of next generation Black Label II Chocolate phones, we are treated with a another Black Label branch – LG Shine.
Released in Europe as of today, LG Shine is another phone in Black Label series. It’s a full-metal bodied slider phone with a 2.2″ perfectly reflective “magic mirror” full color screen and blue lit keypad.
Other then cool looks, Black Label LG Shine is a pretty basic GSM phone with GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, mp3 player, 2 megapixel camera and MicroSD memory card.
LG has a pretty big hit with Shine in Korea, having sold over 180K units since November 2006 launch and will make a marketing push elsewhere to repeat the success of the Chocolate phone. E.g in Britain it will be represented by famous magician David Blane.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 3.5G HSDPA LG Shine upgrade – LG KU970 Shine in the works
- LG Shine Wood launched in Korea
- LG Shine Signature LG-LC3600 with personal engravings
- Black Label Series 3 LG KF750 phone gets official. Will get a name soon
- LG Shine KE970 gets Titanium Black