While Nokia 6110 Navigator was designed with navigation function in mind, the new NSeries Nokia N77 phone/multimedia computer is designed around mobile TV viewing experience and is set to compete with newly released Samsung Ultra Movie F510.
Nokia N77 comes with DVB-H tuner and TV Program Guide inside. This provides you with easy navigation through various TV listings as well as possibility to schedule TV programs one week in advance. Nokia N77 also has integrated SMS voting as well as 30 seconds replay capability.
In addition to a mobile TV, Nokia N77 is an advanced 3G Series 60 handset. It comes with built-in 2 megapixel camera, integrated stereo speakers, 2.4″ 16 million color screen and support for 3G (WCDMA 2100 MHz), EDGE and GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz) networks.
Nokia N77 will go on sale for 370 euros in Q2 this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 6110 Navigator – fully functional 3.5G HSDPA phone with GPS Navigation
- Google launches mobile voting locator tool for the US elections
- 22 new handsets in four new series announced by NTT DoCoMo for Japan
- Nokia and Qualcomm working on S60 smartphones for North America
- Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition announced, costs only €110