Just a few days have passed after the official launch of LG Shine, Black Label series phone in Europe and we start to hear the rumors about the new upgrade for this cool designer phone.
According to a Czech mobile site Idnes.cz, LG is working on a 3.5 G version for LG Shine.
Looks like LG is quite satisfied with overall looks and specs for this phone so the next gen LG KU970 Shine will keep most of the features of the old LG KE970 Shine model, like 2.2â€³ â€œmagic mirrorâ€? screen, USB connectivity, mp3 player, 2 megapixel camera and MicroSD memory card.
The new features for LG Shine KU970 will be 3.5 HSDPA connectivity, 512 MB of built-in flash memory and additional VGA camera for video telephony.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Shine KE970 Launched in Europe
- LG KU970 Shine 3G Phone Gets Official
- LG Shine 2 and LG Georgia for AT&T pictured
- LG Shine KE970 gets Titanium Black
- Samsung SCH B500 "Magic Silver" gets Color Upgrades (Samsung B5000 and B5050)