While LG Chocolate KG800 phone is a real hit with 4 million units sold worldwide, it is getting a bit old. SO LG decided to spice up their new designer phone line-up.
The new LG KU800 Chocolate looks just like original and is designed for 3G UMTS networks. The upgrades include 2-megapixel camera with 2x zoom which can take photographs of up to 1600×1200 pixel resolution, secondary 640×480 pixel VGA camera and microSD memory card slot.
Full features/specs for LG Chocolate KU800 3G are:
Radio Band: GPRS Tri-Band (900/1800/1900/2100)
Display: Main: 176 x 220, 262K TFT
Dual camera (front and back) for video calls 2.0 mega-pixel Camera
60MB internal memory
Up to 1GB of external memory with microSD card
Speaker phone function
Record Videos & Playback (MP4)
Bluetooth 1.2, USB 1.1[C1]
MP3 Player (MP3, AAC, AAC+, WAV)
Dimensions: 94.6 x 45.6 x 17mm
Talk Time: Up to 3 Hours 20mins
Standby Time : Up to 200 Hours
Weight : 99g (with std battery)
The phone is available in Asia as of this week at an unsubsidized price of $638.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Chocolate 3 to be released July 14th by Verizon
- LG Viewty KU990 goes on sale in Europe
- LG KU580 3G Chocolate phone with mobile Google Apps launched in Europe
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- Sony Ericsson’s TM506 Clamshell launched, includes T-Mobile’s 3G support