Bang & Olufsen’s cool but pricey Earset 2 Bluetooth headset has been approved by FCC and is coming to United States soon.
Retailing somewhere in the $350 range Earset 2 won’t be for the most of us.
But it certainly would look cool next to $1275 B&F Serene Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samung Armani WEP-410 Bluetooth Headset
- Bang & Olufsen says goodbye to the cell phone biz
- Lumigon T1 is the first Android phone with Bang & Olufsen technology (video)
- Moto Q 9h (formerly Moto Q Q9) approved by FCC
- Sony Ericsson W910i Walkman Slider approved by FCC. No 3G for U.S., only EDGE and Bluetooth