According to French site clubic.com, Gigabyte will announce a new UMPC during CeBit tradeshow in Germany this March.
Called Gigabyte U60 this UMPC will have an interesting slid-out keyboard and will be based on Via C7-M mobile processor.
Gigabyte U60 UMPC will also come with 6.5″ (800×600) screen, 1.8″ 20 and 30 GB HDD, Wi-Fi b/g, 2 USB ports and SD/MMC memory card reader.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Two Inventec UMPCs – 7-A and 5-D get IF Design Award
- Gigabyte to make Android phones, too?
- Gigabyte G-Smart MS800 Smartphone
- Gigabyte’s first GSmart Android phone gets pictured
- Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish with Android and GSmart S1205 Cougar with WM 6.5 unveiled