Although Europeans usually get their hands first on the latest and greatest cellphones from major brands, this time Nokia E90 Communicator and and Samsung U100 Ultra Edition 5.9 phones should be launched in the U.S. pretty soon too. At least that’s what FCC site tells us.
E90 is the first communicator to be included into the NokiaÂ ESeries business smartphone line-up and it comes stuffed with almost everything that Nokia could think off. Like QWERTY keyboard, big 800x320px internal screen, GPS navigation, 3.2 Mpx camera, WLAN and HSDPA connectivity, office productivity applications, VoIP and video calling, Intellysinc Mobile suite and many other cool things.
Nokia E90 is expected to go on sale in Q2 of this year and should cost somewhere around $1000 before subsidies.
Another 3GSM goodie to be approved by FCC is the “worlds thinnest phone”, Samsung U100 Ultra Edition 5.9. Samsung U100 is a triband (900/1800/1900) EDGE/GPRS phone that comes with 3 megapixel camera, multimedia player, Bluetooth connectivity and is only 5.9 mm thin.
It should go on sale also sometime in Q2 2007.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9. “The Worlds Thinnest Phone” got Thinner
- Worlds slimmest Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9 U100 Phone is here
- Samsung Ultra S Elegant Edition launched in Hong Kong
- Samsung Jet Ultra Edition launched by O2 UK
- Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9. The “Worlds Slimmest Slider” Sheds Another 2mm