With all iPhone wannabe’s from design studios and professional designers popping up, it is getting a bit boring.
But once in a while something fresh comes up and makes a real impression. Check out these concept designs from Andrew Kim, 15 year old Korean high-school student, now studying in Canada:
The design was created as an entry to High School competition and is called Butterfly: A Social Networking Solution.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC11: LG T500 and LG Neon 11 C330 touchscreen feature phones spotted
- Affordable Samsung C5130 launched in India
- Motorola working on “Android Social Networking SmartPhone”
- Facebook-centric INQ¹ phone coming soon from 3 UK
- Alcatel OT-808, a phone with a “netbook look”