BenQ Siemens SF71 mobile phone has been spotted last week on outdoor posters by some diligent forum participants.
But now we can bring you more information about this phone. It looks like with the release of BenQ SF71, LG KE970 Shine won’t be the only shiny phone anymore:
Armor plated BenQ Siemens SF71 is a tri band GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz) + UMTS, 47 (W) x 19 (T)x 95 (L) mm clamshell with 320×240 px, 262K color QVGA screen, dual (2 megapixel and VGA) cameras, 64 MB of internal memory and microSD card support, Bluetooth and USB 2.0 connectivity options.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BenQ Siemens SL98 reverse slider shows up on German E-Bay
- LG KU970 Shine 3G Phone Gets Official
- LG GM310 music slider shows up, together with LG GB250, GB220, GB130 and GB102
- Samsung D780 gets plated in gold, becomes official Russian Olympic Team Phone
- Sony Ericsson C903 and C901 Cyber-shot phones officially unveiled