Through it’s multiple releases, the general shape of Nokia 8×00 luxury cellphone has remained more or less the same. The changes were on spec side, exterior colorscheme and surface materials. With a good reason – it already looks great.
Now Austrian designer Tobias Hornof has dreamed up the next generation of Nokia 8×00 luxury phone line:
As envisioned, Nokia 8900 should feature 16M color OLED display, 100M of internal memory, microSD card slot, 3 megapixel camera and MP3 player.
Looks like a very realistic specs for the luxury phone next year. And while design itself is not officially endorsed by Nokia, it looks really interesting and the phone along these lines might be a great upgrade for the already successful Nokia 8800 line.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 7500 Prism shown off in China
- Rumored Nokia 8900 becomes Nokia 8800 Arte & Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte
- Nokia 6555 – good looking 3G clamshell
- Nokia announces 8800 Carbon Arte to show what real luxury is all about
- LG KU800 Chocolate 3G launched in Asia