Except for the name, no other changes has been applied to GSM/HSDPA version of MOTO Q.
Motorola Q 9h is still the same 11.8 mm thin Windows Mobile 6.0, 3.5G GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA phone with QWERTY keyboard and lots of goodies stuffed inside.
And while in the name change process, Motorola decided to try out social bookmarking services marketing and added direct links to Digg and del.icio.us to the product page:
Not much luck so far – Moto Q 9h shows only one digg after 20 hrs from submission. But an interesting marketing approach for the cellphone giant nonetheless.
And it worked at least a little. It wasn’t dugg much, but I found it through Digg
Â Update:Â Digg promotionÂ seems to have worked quite well for Motorola in the end. After this post got on Digg front page, the diggers decided to promote Motorola Q 9h product page as well. 36 hours after submission, Moto Q h9 got on Digg FP as well.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola laughs at Apple, says the Droid X doesn’t need a jacket
- Short hands-on Motorola ZN5 review
- Motorola’s PR site: Hacked or promoting porn?
- Moto Q 9h (formerly Moto Q Q9) approved by FCC
- MOTO V10 announced for Korea – another RAZR?