Back in February we have spotted that LG had a 3G upgrade for its KE970 Shine in the works. Dubbed LG KU970 Shine it was said to feature HSDPA connectivity, video calling support and better camera options.
Well, now 3G LG Shine KU970 is officially here. (Or at least in Korea).
LG KU970 Shine specs include:
Tri band GSM 900/1800/1900 + HSDPA/UMTS connectivity
2.2″ QVGA, 240×32 px, 262K Color Screen
512 MB of Internal memory
2 megapixel camera
secondary VGA camera
QVGA Quality video recording
Mpeg4, MP3/AAC/AAC+ support
Like it’s Chocolate cousins, LG Shine is one of the best looking phones around. And if the lack of 3G features was keeping you from buying it, LG KU970 Shine might be just the thing you need.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 3.5G HSDPA LG Shine upgrade – LG KU970 Shine in the works
- LG Shine 2 and LG Georgia for AT&T pictured
- LG Shine KE970 Launched in Europe
- LG KU800 Chocolate 3G launched in Asia
- LG Shine Wood launched in Korea