We knew that Sony Ericsson had a slider in the works. We even had a picture of a nature styled Walkman W999i Slider floating around the net. Well, it must have been an early design prototype.
We still got a nature styled Sony Ericsson Slider. Only it’s not a Walkman anymore and is marketed under the cheaper S phone line. Still Sony Ericsson S500 has the style and cool features:
Sony Ericsson S500 slider got to keep the Disc2Phone software and music player that makes SE Walkman phones such a music treat, it has 2 megapixel camera, 2″ 262K color screen and Memory Stick Micro slot.
And SE S500 got the looks. This 94g, 99 x 47 x 14mm slider comes in two very original -Mysterious Green and Spring Yellow – color schemes, enhanced with on screen visual effects that change during the time of day and year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson W910i Walkman Slider approved by FCC. No 3G for U.S., only EDGE and Bluetooth
- Sony Ericsson W999i Walkman Slider Almost Official?
- Sony Ericsson W380 Walkman launched
- Sony Ericsson W890i Walkman Phone Specs and Webshot
- W660i Walkman Phone from Sony Ericsson