Samsung is well known for it’s experimentation with innovative form factors for various mobile devices. One of more interesting designs to come out this year was Samsung YP-K5 MP3 player with slide-out/slanting speaker.
While not so important for the conventional phone, such designs become very convenient when TV/Video viewing, videocalling and other media manipulation functions are added to the phone.
Now you can put your phone on the table, slide open slanting screen and watch a movie, with video camera on the front surface you can easily make video calls while speakers mounted on the sides of the display provides excellent sound quality.
Looks really good on paper. Now lets wait for some live gadgets
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Greetings to the Cool G108 Watch Phone
- Touchscreen Ruler Interface for Samsung PMP
- Samsung is working on its own iWatch. Here are some smart watch designs they explored over the last decade
- HTC EVO 3D accessories revealed
- Watch of the Future: Windows Mobile Wrist Watch