The high end Samsung Ultra Edition phones are getting all the attention and the cutting edge thin technologies.
But as the latest anorexic achievements are implemented in Samsung Ultra Edition II, know-how from previous generation of thin phones is transferred to cheaper handsets. The first model to benefit from this was thin and affordable Samsung E200 candybar, which was based on Samsung X820 design. Now it’s turn for the clamshells.
Samsung E210 is the first low end flipphone to benefit from the thin phone assembly technologies implemented in Samsung D830 clamshell.
Samsung E210 has the following specs:
GSM 900/1800/1900, GPRS class 10 connectivity
120×160 px, 65K color OLED screen
96×96 px, monochrome external display
1.3 mpx camera
176×144/15 fps video capture
10 MB of Internal memory
microSD memory card slot
Dimensions: 92x44x16.5 mm
Expected retail price for Samsung E210 phone is somewhere in the range of 150 EURO
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Worlds slimmest Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9 U100 Phone is here
- Samsung C170 – thin and affordable
- Samsung U600 Black Gold Limited Edition
- Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9. “The Worlds Thinnest Phone” got Thinner
- Samsung Ultra Edition III to get even thinner