With eager mobile phone fans awaiting newer, nicer, better phones from their favorite vendor, some of them, with good design and Photoshop skills, decide to lend a helping hand and come up with pretty interesting designs.
Now it’s SE’s turn. There’s a a nice Photoshop concept design posted by the member of Mobile-Review forums with the concept for Sony Ericsson K890i Cyber-shot phone:
The author also provides the wanted specs – 7 mpx Camera and Auto Lens Cover.
But while we let our imagination to run wild, why stop here? Here’s my dream specs for next gen Sony Ericsson 890i Cyber-Shot flagship:
7 Mpx camera with 5x optical and 20x digital zoom
3″ 320 x 480 px 16M color touchscreen
30 fps video capture and playback
8GB of internal Flash memory
32 GB Memory Stick PRO-HG card
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB connectivity
Built-in GPS navigation
Of course, with today’s technology, cramming all of this into a suggested design of SE K890i Cybershot might be a little complicated.
Still, the success of Nokia N95 clearly demonstrates that pushing the limits on the capabilities of today’s mobile technologies and putting them all into your flagship phone model is the right way to go.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson 2009 line-up: Yue, Frances, Athena and Filippa included
- Sony Ericsson C903 Frances unveiled – MWC 2009 should make it official
- Sony Ericsson K550/K550im – slim and affordable Cyber-Shot Camera Phone
- Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot caught in the wild again and spec’d
- Sony Ericsson S001 for Japan is everything you’d want from a Cyber-shot phone