According to Swedish technology site MKF, Sony Ericsson is planning the next major launch for it’s new phones during press conference on June 14, in Berlin.
According to Sony Ericsson “the latest developments within photo and music” will be presented. Let’s speculate a bit what these developments may actually mean.
The latest developments in music for Sony Ericsson can not be without the new Walkman phone models. And right now we have an information about a couple of new Walkman sliders that should be ready for sale this month.
Another one is the rumored Shinobu Walkman slider, that was found on the shelves of a Polish cellphone retailer last month.
And of course there’s a long awaited Sony Ericsson M610 (Lizy) 3G phone, that has been approved by FCC already.
Well, I’m not sure that all of them will be announced on June 14, but all of these phones are long overdue and seem to be ready to go on sale pretty soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson S500 Nature Styled Slider
- Sony Ericsson Rika in red, new leaked images confirm the Walkman phone
- Sony Ericsson W910i Walkman Slider approved by FCC. No 3G for U.S., only EDGE and Bluetooth
- Sony Ericsson W595 leaked and spec’d
- Sony Ericsson W305 Yao for an early 2009 launch?