Hummer HT1 slider smartphone is another phone developed in partnership with a luxury brand. We saw this trend emerge with the launch of Motorola RAZR V3i Dolce & Gabana and LG Prada KE850 phones. Luxury car makers also were not sitting on their hands, Acer Ferrari C500 Travel Companion comes to mind.
What is interesting about Hummer HT1 is that it is the phone without the name of major cellphone manufacturer behind it. Hummer HT1 was designed by French design company Modelabs and features only Hummer branding on it.The specs for Hummer HT1 are:
- GSM/GPRS connectivity
- 2.2″ 260K Color TFT Touchscreen
- 2 megapixel camera
- 256 MB of memory
- microSD memory card slot
Expected price for Hummer HT1 is 300 Euro.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Fly Hummer HT1 (SX210) launches tomorrow in Russia
- Versace luxury phones coming soon from ModeLabs
- MTV 3.4 ‘Non-Stop MTV’ phone launched by ModeLabs
- ModeLabs to launch Lacoste phones in 2010
- Pantech announces Sky DuPont IM-U510LE luxury phone