If you are a Blackberry addict and you are in Japan, you already could check your e-mail with Blackberry 8707h smartphone anytime, on NTT DoCoMo network. But only in English.
Today NTT DoCoMo announced that it will provide Japanese language support for BlackeBerry 8707h. According to NTT:
The addition of Japanese-language support for the BlackBerry 8707hâ„¢ will help satisfy customers who are interested in deploying BlackBerry smartphone in Japanese-language environments. Customers will be able to compose and read Japanese e-mails, browse Japanese websites and input Japanese text for personal information management (PIM) applications. A Japanese user interface will also be available.
NTT DoCoMo will start accepting orders for BlacBerry 8707h with Japanese language support from June 11, 2007.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (SO-01B) goes to Japan via NTT DoCoMo
- 22 new handsets in four new series announced by NTT DoCoMo for Japan
- BlackBerry Bold goes to Taiwan with a special QWERTY keyboard for Chinese input
- NTT DoCoMo cancels Nokia E71 after Nokia ditches Japan
- Pink Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, LG Optimus Pad and NEC MEDIAS N-04C launching in Japan next month