Nokia 7500 L’Amour collection phone should be here within a month. And FCC tells us that it’s a 2.5G triband (GSM900/1800/1900) handset with GPRS, EGPRS and bluetooth connectivity.
Another very similar handset – Nokia 7900, may be in the works too. At least that’s what NokiaPort.de forum member is claiming:
Except for the number, Nokia 7900 looks exactly like Nokia 7500 candybar, except for the 3G UMTS connectivity. And the specs in the picture also doesn’t seem to be 100% correct. 30h standby time is clearly a typo. And hhy on earth they Nokia will put 1.3 mpx camera on a 3G phone, when it plans 2 mpx camera on a 2.5G version?
Or why should Nokia be releasing 2 different generation phones that look exactly the same ?
Well. I guess we’ll have to wait until July for the answers.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 5 megapixel Nokia N82 imaging phone. Live spy pics
- CDMA Nokia 8208 officially announced
- 3 New Low End Nokia Clamshells: Nokia 2660 and 2760 GSM, Nokia 2505 CDMA
- Nokia 1209 and Nokia 2600 Classic. Two really cheap phones for emerging markets
- Nokia N82 and Nokia N81 NSeries phones in the works