Samsung F210 and Samsung F200 are two new music phones that Samsung has launched during Communic Asia 2007 tradeshow today. Both in of these phones are continuation of a sleek and narrow rotating slider form factor, first introduced with Samsung X830 Music phone.
Samsung F200 has actually been already shown during 3 GSM Conference in Barcelona this February and approved by FCC in May. Still, Samsung was pretty quiet about it’s specs. But now we can tell that Tri-Band (900/1800/1900) GPRS Class 10 Samsung F200 Music Phone will come equipped with 1.46″ 262K Color TFT Display (128×220), 5 MB internal memory and microSD memory card slot, USB and Bluetooth connectivity, MP3 player and FM Radio.
Samsung F210 is the new music phone that Samsung launches today. Samsung F210 is more advanced music phone, which ads 2 megapixel camera and 1GB of internal user memory to the pretty basic feature package of Samsung F200.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung S5600 and S5230 affordable touchscreen handsets announced
- Samsung S9402 DuoS- a luxury dual SIM card phone
- Samsung M3310 and B3410 in official photos