Building of this hot new trend Italian design house ZEGNA has created ZegnaSport Solar Jacket that has built-in solar cells to charge your iPod or mobile phone.
Zegna Sport Solar JKT was developed together with German company Interactive Wear. The power cells for this jacket are fitted into the neopren collar with the electricity transferred via conducting textile cables to a small Li-Ion storage battery or directly to your phone and mp3 player. The storage battery takes 8 hours to load and will charge your phone in in about 4 hours.
Zegna expects ZegnaSport Solar JKT jacket to become a part of it’s summer 2008 collection.
Well, I could certainly use one these with my Nokia 95 …
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTW S116 Solar Mobile Phone
- Solar-powered Vodafone 247 handset will be available in India next month for Rs. 1500
- HTW S116 Solar Powered Phone is Real
- Fuel cells now for mobile phones, too
- Solar-powered iCharge eco to let you charge your phone in the wild