With all the branded phones like Hummer HT1 and LG Prada KU850 floating around, and with the cheap and sophisticated production facilities in China, it seems that it’s only a matter of time until every brand will have it’s own handset.
Case in point – the N111 NBA phone:
While it looks that N111 NBA phone is just a “creative borrowing” of an NBA brand by some cheap Chinese phone maker, the idea itself looks interesting.
So what’s next? WWE phone? NFL phone? Paris Hilton phone too?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ModeLabs to launch Lacoste phones in 2010
- ZTE insists it will sell 35 million smartphones this year, wants to be the No.3 phone maker by 2015
- Huawei Blaze will be available in the UK on September 30 for just £99.95 on PAYG
- 5.6 mm Umeox X5 wants to become the next “world’s thinnest smartphone”
- Air France and KLM now offer boarding passes on mobile phones