As we promised a month ago Nokia 7500 Prism fashion phone is here. Almost.
There’s no official announcement yet, but Nokia themselves unveiled Nokia 7500 Prism during it’s presentation in China.
Nokia 7500 Prism is part of 7 series fashion phone line-up with distinct diamond shaped keypad and covers. It’s a thin – 14 mm – Series 40 quad band ((GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900) candybar handset with:
- 2 megapixel camera, 2″ 240×320 16M color OLED display,
- mp3 player, FM radio,
- 30MB of internal memory,
- microSD memory card slot,
- Bluetooth 2.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity
Nokia Prism 7500 measures at 109 x 43.9 x 14.4 mm, weights 82 g and will cost 210 EURO before subsidies.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 7500 Prism offcially launched
- 3G Nokia 7900 Prism is real
- Nokia 8900 Concept Phone
- Nokia Supernova 7610, 7510, 7310, 7210 launched. And we’ve got live pictures from the launch event!
- Samsung SGH L600 – basic violet slider