Trendy Samsung E950 slider with interactive touchpad controls starts shippingÂ in Europe this week, according to the company. And it is also headed for the U.S. this fall, according to FCC site, showing that Samsung E950 has been approved for the sale in U.S. market.
E950 is an upgrade for a very succesful Samsung E900 slider with better, 3.2 megapixel camera and a very cool interactive touch pad.
The touchpad on Samsung E950 is placed instead of the navigation keys and significantly simplifies the operation of the phone. Depending on the mode Samsung E950 is in, different icons are highlited on the touchpad as operational controls. E.g. in mp3 player mode you will see only player control buttons like pause, play, fast forward, etc; in camera mode the zoom controls and other camera functions will be available.
Other specs for Samsung E950 include:
- GSM 900/1800/1900, GPRS Class 10, EDGE connectivity
- 3.2 Megapixel camera with Autofocus
- 2.0″ 240×320 px QVGA 262K Color TFT Display
- Media player with MPEG4, H.263, MP3/AAC/WMA support
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR/USB
- FM Radio,
- 80 MB built-in memory
- microSD memory card slot
- Dimensions: 95x46x15,4 mm
- Weight: 99g
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG KF600 InteractPad phone announced worldwide
- LG KF600 with InteractPad- that’s what Chocolates will become
- Samsung P260 UMA/Wi-Fi Slider
- Samsung SGH-730i i-Mode slider headed for Europe
- Samsung SGH-G600 gets official