While I have not heard about anyone that has one of the luxury Gresso African Blackwood phones and mp3 players, they sure do look impressive in their descriptions and pictures on the Web.
The latest Gresso Avantgarde collection – represented by to phones Avantgarde Luna and Avantgarde Sol – is no exception here. Both phones are made of 200 year old African Blackwood.
Gresso Luna has a flat keyboard with navigation key, a triangle inset at the top and the screws holding the phone together made of gold.
If the African Blackwood and small golden details like screws, insets and nav keys are not enough, you can opt for Gresso Sol, which has full keypad made of solid gold:
Both phones have 42 Karat sapphire crystal glass and stainless steel back cover with titanic covering.
And, of course, they are cellphones too. With Windows Mobile 6 OS, GSM 900/1800/1900 connectivity, 2 mpx camera, Bluetooth and mp3 player.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- GResso luxury phone with Black Diamonds
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot. A phone for a cool $1 million
- iPhone 4 in African Blackwood/Gold from Gresso. Only $3500 a pop
- Gresso’s White Diamond Collection for the affluent
- Gresso Skeleton Gold phone launched for $4400