A couple of weeks ago we have shown you Samsung SGH-P520 – the next generation Samsung card phone with touch interface.
This credit card sized mobile phone with 2.6″ 240x320px touchscreen and 3 mpx camera was one impressive gadget.
Today, thanks to the Czech site idnes.cz we can bring you live images and even video demo of Samsung P520:
Here’s the video:
While not in the same league as the iPhone, the touch interface on Samsung P520 is still pretty user friendly and easy to operate.
Sasmung P520 is also among the first phones to actually implement VibeTonz haptics technology to provide vibration feedback whenever you press button on a touchscreen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung P520 Touchscreen Card Phone
- Neonode N2 touchscreen phone review. Really small and responsive
- #MWC09: LG Arena preview video
- Nokia’s lid on a touchscreen interface
- Samsung J200 – geared down version of Samsung E590