Information about HTC S640 Iris CDMA PDA/phone has been leaked in the rodmap first published by CTI-Miami blog.
Today, thank’s to FCC, we can confirm that HTC Iris S640 is coming to the U.S. this fall.
The specs for HTC Iris S640 include:
- CDMA850/CDMA1900/1x-EVDO connectivity
- Wi-Fi b/g and Bluetooth, miniUSB, USB 1.1
- Windows Mobile 6.0 OS
- 2.4″, 320x240px TFT LCD
- 2 mpx camera
- 1200 mAh battery
HTC Iris S640 is neither the most powerful nor most advanced among HTC phones.
Nevertheless HTC Iris S640 is a good PDA/phone, that will surely find it’s place among full QWERTY keyboard messaging devices on various CDMA networks.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Anycall SCH-W619 GSM/CDMA Dual network phone
- Three network connectivity on Motorola Ming 2 A1800? Dual Sims and CDMA option say so!
- Web-capable mobile phones are in danger of being hacked, recent studies say
- Qualcomm incorporates Skyhook’s positioning tech into its chips
- Ubiquam U520 from Skylink – where CDMA EV-DO and GSM GPRS merge