Some leaked pictures of the upcoming Symbian based Samsung i450 has appeared on the net about a week ago. Now Czech mobile portal mobil.cz has even better collection of Samsung i450 pictures.
And it seems that designing SGH-i450, Samsung took a page from Nokia NSeries phones not only in the use of the operating system for it:
Samsung i450 looks like a cross between Nokia N95 (two way slider design) and upcoming Nokia N81 gaming phone (overall looks). Only instead of music player control of Nokia 95, Samsung i450 seems to have a retractable speaker at the top and iPodish click wheel for music and other navigation controls.
Other rumored specs for Samsung i450include:
- tri-band GSM 900/1800/1900, UMTS and 3.6 Mbps HSDPA connectivity
- 2.3″ 262K color QVGA display
- 2 mpx camera and VGA front camera for video calls
- Bluetooth 2.0 and USB 2.0
- 1GB of built-in user memory
- microSD memory card slot
The release date for Samsung i450 is not known yet, but we may even see it next week, since we have a big consumer electronics show – IFA Berlin – opening on Friday, August 31st.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung E950 slider ready for U.S, shipping in Europe
- Motorola ROKR E8 music phone
- Nokia N99 or Nokia N900 successor to N800 Internet Tablet pops up
- Samsung SGH-F330 Music Phone gets official
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic (Tube) press pic and specs