There were some rumors that this phone will be launched on August 24th by AT&T, but they proved to be just that – rumors. Half a year after the announcement, U.S. users are still waiting for Moto Q 9h.
We can not tell you the exact date when you’ll be able to buy Moto Q 9h on AT&T network, but we are sure now that this day is coming soon. Motorola Q 9h has been approved by FCC for distribution in United States.
Motorola Q 9h is a 3G GSM850/1900 WCDMA 850/1900 Windows Mobile phone with Bluetooth, full QWERTY keyboard, 2 megapixel camera, video capture and playback at 30 fps and lot’s of other cool features.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bang & Olufsen Earset 2 Approved by FCC
- Motorola says iPhone and iPad infringe some of its patents, sues Apple
- Details on Motorola ZN50 and Verizon’s W766 Harmony show up
- Motorola ZN200 slider surfaces
- Motorola launches the MOTO VE240 in the US