With all the attention focused on the Big Nokia Launch and new phones like Nokia N81 Gaming or Nokia XpressMusic collection today, Samsung is waiting to make a splash at IFA Consumer Electronics Show, which starts this Friday in Berlin.
And if the demonstration of the latest gadgets is not enough for you to take note of Samsung in Berlin this week, they’ve got something that will make your heart beat much faster. Running via giant Samsung banner from the roof of the 27 meter high Berlin department store Saturn.
The attraction, assisted by professional climbers and equipment will be open from Aug. 30 to Sept. 04 and cost 10 Euro, which you will be able to redeem at the store, by buying any Samsung item there.
Take that, adrenalin junkies. And since I’m heading for IFA this Friday anyway, I think I’ll be trying out this one too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Saturn i6500 to be a new Android smartphone
- Samsung i6500U Saturn is an Android phone “with Google”. Samsung i899 isn’t
- HTC goes the Apple way. Starts trying retail shops to revive its fortunes
- Samsung Galaxy I6500U (Saturn) with Android 2.1 now official – for China
- Nokia Ovi Store launched in Australia, Singapore, Ireland and Spain