HTC P5500 Nike, that we have told you about few weeks ago is real, and it really is the 3G HSDPA version of HTC touch with slider keyboard attached.
While not yet officially under HTC’s own brand, HTC Nike P5500 has been announced in Japan by NTT DoCoMo as FOMA HT1100 smartphone.
And now in addition to official press photos, we get official info about all the features of HTC Nike/HT1100.
Confirmed specs for HTC P5500 Nike are:
- GSM/GPRS/W-CDMA/HSDPA connectivity
- 2.6″ 240×320 px 65K color TFT LCD
- 2 mpx backside camera
- 100K px front camera for video calls
- microSD memory card slot
- FM Radio
- 170 min GSM and 160 min 3G talk time
- 270 hrs GSM and 240 hrs 3G stand-by time
- 70 min of continuous video calling
- Dimensions: 107x55x16.5 mm
- Weight: 120g
NTT DoCoMo expects to start marketing FOMA HT1100 in first quarter of next year.
Does that mean that we won’t be seeing HTC 5500 until Christmas as well?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC P5500 Nike becomes HTC Touch Dual
- LG KG291 and LG KE590. Two new i-mode sliders for Europe
- NTT DoCoMo SO905iCS Cybershot from Sony Ericsson is here
- LG Prada L852i enters Japan, get’s 7.2 HSDPA
- NTT DoCoMo 3G FOMA F903iBSC phone: we do what your boss tells us!