Have you ever tried to use Bluetooth headset with your phone? It’s great. Just put it in your ear and talk. No wires, free hands to do whatever you like, no need of picking up the phone.
But what a hassle, when not in use. Do not forget to charge it. Remember where you put in the first place. What a delicate thing BT headset is, requiring a special case to carry it around.
And what a simple and beautiful idea by Samsung solving all these problems at once! Removable BT headset that is part of the phone:
Just put your headset on to your phone when not in use and carry it around, charge the battery seamlessly or use the keys to operate the music player.
And when you need it, pick it up, put on to your ear and start talking…
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Microsoft patents lego-like modular GPS Navigator, camera, phone thingy
- Verizon’s Samsung Droid Charge will ship on May 3 (according to Let’s Talk)
- Kemplar & Strauss Claims Smallest Watch Phone
- Cheap and simple iPhone Nano for your Grandma
- Apple thinks of adding flash memory to headsets to ease new device configs