Samsung SGH-i620 has been officially announced during IFA Berlin on Friday. During the weekend I managed to get my hands on it and even play a little bit with Samsung i620.
Samsung i620 is a Windows 6.0 slider with full QWERTY keyboard, 2 megapixel camera, 1.8 Mbps HSDPA support and all the productivity features Windows Mobile 6.0 has to offer.
With the dimensions of 113Ã—59×16 mm and weight 126g of Samsung SGH-i620 is among the smallest and lightest full QWERTY smartphones around. It is solidly built and from what I can tell should fit pretty well into the pocket.
Samsung i620 navigation click wheel worked pretty well for browsing through available menu options, writing a message with full QWERTY keyboard was easy, overall interface pretty familiar to any Windows Mobile user.
Since the i620 demo phone was not connected to the network, I did not get to test the connectivity features. But overall it worked pretty well.
However, if you are looking for compact, light and solidly built Windows Mobile 6.0 smartphone, Samsung SGH-620i may be a good choice.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- IFA 2007 Report: Samsung SGH-i550 with GPS navigation and Google apps
- Samsung SGH-i780 possible Black Jack 2 spotted in Dubai
- Samsung i780 GPS Windows Mobile phone officially launched
- Photos: Samsung T669, T479 (Gravity 3) and T359 for T-Mobile USA
- Sprint 2009 roadmap leaked: HTC Rhodium, HTC Cedar, Samsung Dash, BlackBerry Niagara and 8 others