Sony Ericsson has got one cool accessory for you – MBW-150 Bluetooth watch. It pairs automatically with you phone and then can be used to control it. MB-150 can also give you vibration alert everytime a call comes in or a new message arrives. It also displays a caller ID on built-in OLED display.
MBW-150 Bluetooth watch has just been approved by FCC.
As one Sony Ericsson manager put it:
â€œFrom the moment you use a Bluetoothâ„¢ Watch you wonder how you ever managed without it …â€?
And while I was doing pretty well without separate watch for a while now, MBW-150 might be just good enough reason to put a watch on my wrist once again.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson LiveView “micro display” Android accessory announced (video)
- Sony to buy Ericsson’s share in Sony Ericsson?
- Sony Ericsson Equinox (T707) coming to T-Mobile USA in October
- Sony Nextep – wearable mobile computer concept
- Sony Ericsson S001 for Japan is everything you’d want from a Cyber-shot phone