The new Motorola phone line-up that should be announced soon, is getting more and more interesting. A couple of music phones – Motorola ROKR W5, Motorola ROKR U9 and updated Motorola RIZR Z8 Black smartphone have already been leaked by Motorola themselves.
And now, thanks to the online shop of British mobile operator O2, we get the news about the upgrade to Motorola Z8 – the new, even more powerfull Motorola RIZR Z10 Symbian slider:
Since there hasn’t been an official announcement or more leaks about Motorola Z10, the only specs that we are sure about are the ones on the promotional banner.
Still, other MOTORIZR Z10 specs shouldn’t be worse then in it’s predecessor MOTORIZR Z8. On the other hand, Motorola Z8 was already so full of the latest capabilities/features when it was announced last February, that there’s really not much to add to it.
So my informed guess would be that Motorola RIZR Z10 will have:
- GSM850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 2100, GPRS/EDGE, 3.6 Mbps HSDPA connectivity
- Symbian OS
- 2.2â€³ QVGA TFT 16M color display
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- secondary VGA camera for video calls
- microSD, maybe even microSDHC memory card support
- at least 90 MB of memory
- Stereo Bluetooth
Possible but not very likely upgrades for Motorola Z10 include internal memory boost to several gygabites (similar to Nokia 95 8GB), added Wi-Fi connectivity and GPS sensor integration.
But, since all of those features deserve a prominent mention in marketing materials and are absent on promotional O2 banner, the possibility of finding them in MOTRIZR Z10 is really small.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola RIZR Z10 press pics and specs
- MOTO RIZR Z8 now all in black
- MOTORIZR Z8 – Innovative "broken" slider
- More phones for Verizon: Motorola Niagara, Fairbanks and Harmony
- World Moto Z9 with AGPS pits itself against Nokia 6500 and Samsung U700